Dental Care In San Antonio TX
A general dentist is a primary care provider for your oral health who offers an array of dental services ranging from preventive and restorative care to cosmetic dentistry procedures.
At Shebah Dental, our common goal is to help preserve your natural teeth as long as possible while ensuring your oral health and keeping you looking and feel well throughout your life. We encourage each of our patients to visit us twice a year for routine, preventive oral exams. During your cleaning, our hygienist will check for cavities, gum disease, chipped and broken teeth, oral cancer, loose crowns or fillings, and more.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Cleanings and oral exams designed to keep your teeth and gums healthy, while detecting any early signs of gum disease
- Crowns and bridgework that replace missing teeth or address lost tooth structure
- Dental and mini implants to provide permanent replacement teeth
- Extractions that are necessary to remove unsalvageable, unhealthy teeth
- Fillings to restore teeth that have decayed
- Oral X-rays to detect damage or disease in teeth and gums
- Orthodontics to straighten teeth
- Removable dentures to restore your smile
- Root canal treatment to save an abscessed tooth
The team at Shebah Dental is equipped to meet all your oral health care needs. To schedule your visit, call us at (210) 448-1000 or you can request an appointment online.