Dental Services In Texas
Whatever your oral health care needs, Shebah Dental has on-site state-of-the-art technology and equipment to provide swift and effective treatment, including:
- X-rays – These are an essential diagnostic and preventive tool for any dental plan. They enable our dentists to diagnose potential as well as existing oral care issues, such as cavities, periodontal disease, or bone loss – before they become major problems. Some of the common types of X-rays performed at Shebah Dental include periapical (providing a view of the entire tooth from crown to bone), bite-wing (a visual of the lower and upper posterior teeth), panoramic (for orthodontic treatment or implant placement), and occlusal (often used to highlight a child’s tooth development).
- 3D Dental Scan – Also known as cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), this form of imaging uses an X-ray arm that rotates around your head, capturing multiple images that are then presented on a computer in 3-dimensional format. This enables our dentists to get a clear picture of your teeth and jawbones, making it easier for them to accurately diagnose issues and even customize your treatment.
- Panoramic Scan – Panoramic radiography is a 2-dimensional dental X-ray machine that captures your entire mouth in a single image. That includes producing a flat image of curved structures like the jaw, enabling our dentists to examine the finer details of bones and teeth in order to diagnose and treat your dental condition. Unlike traditional, uncomfortable intraoral X-rays where the film is placed inside your mouth, the film is contained in the device.
- Intra-Oral Camera - This is a small camera that helps our dentists clearly see the condition of your teeth and gums. A hand-held wand enables us to zoom in on small diseased and damaged areas with extreme precision. Full-color images taken by the camera are displayed on a computer screen.
- Identafi - This device uses white, violet and amber wavelengths of light to provide an oral visual of mucosal abnormalities that may be cancerous and not apparent to the naked eye, so that they can be more easily diagnosed and treated.
- Patient Televisions – These help to make wait times at our offices both entertaining and educational – especially for our younger patients. In addition to providing information on our practice and many dental services, we also provide real-time news and weather.
These are just some of the ways Shebah Dental strives to deliver the highest quality oral health care services in the San Antonio area. To schedule your appointment, call us at (210) 998-3013 or use our convenient online form.